The Libra New Moon occurred on Sunday and it was a truly magical day in Boston. We got our first snow! I stayed in baking pumpkin bread, making tea, yoga-fying, practicing tunes, watching football, and hopping out to the backyard to take in some of those beautiful white flakes from the sky.
Today it's an awesome sunshine-filled 70 degree day. Go figure. I'm not complaining. :) This week so far started with the new moon magic, then the band I'm in (The Sass Factor) played our first open mic successfully, 2 Iceland faves came to town to play a show (Sin Fang Bous & Mum...check them out), and we've been jamming all week so far in my classes to this magical new playlist:
1. Imogen Heap: First Train Home (instrumental) *all songs from "Ellipse"
2. Imogen Heap: First Train Home
3. " " : Wait it Out (instrumental)
4. Olafur Arnalds: Allt Vard Hljott *all songs from "Found Songs"
5. Imogen Heap: Earth
6. " " : Canvas (instrumental)
7. " " : Little Bird
8. Olafur Arnalds: Lost Song
9. Imogen Heap: Tidal
10. Hogni: Soul Company
11. Olafur Arnalds: Erla's Waltz
12. Imogen Heap: Between Sheets
13. Olafur Arnalds: Romance
14. Imogen Heap: Between Sheets (instrumental)
15. " " : 2-1 (instrumental)
16." " : Half Life (instrumental)
17. " " : Tidal (instrumental)
18. " " : Wait it Out
19. Olafur Arnalds: Faun
20. " " : Raeinn
21. " " : Ljosid