Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Check out my piece on Elephant Journal!



My Yoga Community and Friends--

March is almost through, and I am wishing you all a lovely end to it.  Happy Passover, Easter, Spring...to all!  I just had a few things I wanted to share today before April approaches.  

*I submitted my most recent piece of writing to the popular online Yoga publication, Elephant Journal.  Good news is they liked it and just published it yesterday!!  It feels great to get this topic that I wrote about (community) out there and I look forward to writing more on things I am passionate about.  Do read, share, and comment at the bottom of the article if you feel inclined!  It will also raise the chances of my piece being seen on the site and moving up in the ranks.  ;)
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/03/yoga-community-means-what-exactly-jenn-falk/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**As you know, I am co-leading (with my soul sister teacher, Checkaan amazing opportunity to get away and recharge/dive deeper into your yoga practice this May in Mexico.  May 25-June 1st in Banderas Bay (Puerto Vallarta) at the private eco-resort, Xinalani!  Go to this link for more information and to sign up:


That said, due to the arrangement and contract that we have with the resort...we need to get at least 4 more sign ups in the next 10 days for the trip to follow through!  This is because of the contract we agreed on and that the trip is just 2 months away.  The aim is to get at least 10 lovely people to join us.  :)
Checka and I have had 2 successful workshops in the Boston area over the last month together in preparation for this retreat and we are staying positive and excited that this trip will happen.  Help me out and share it to people who might be interested.  Or feel free to post the link on any message boards or work groups that you feel would generate interest.  And if YOU yourself are considering...don't hesitate to contact me with any questions over the next week or so and I'd be absolutely delighted to have you sign up.  Thank you, thank you.  

***Finally, tomorrow (Wednesday evening) is my 6:00 flow at Karma-Harvard and my last class until the same time next week.  Then I am off to Philly for the long holiday weekend with my Pici side of the family.  It will be the Full Moon in Libra, so I hope to provide a calming space for many of you to come shake out your stuff.  

Rachel Arnold Barringer will be subbing both of my Sunday classes coming up on the 31st.  And then Rob Phillips will be subbing my Tuesday class on 4/2.  See you again on Wednesday, 4/3!  xox

SO. Much. LOVE. to all of you and I look forward to the Spring!
-Jenn

No comments: