Monday, November 25, 2013

Iceland Yoga & Fun Retreat Photo Album

Hi friends,  

It's been a busy, busy autumn full of amazing growth and experience for me.  Not only have I been immersed in Art of Attention Advanced Teacher Training with Elena Brower, but I took a group over to my beloved Iceland in October.  I'm feeling beyond blessed, and also ready for a slow winter ahead.  Hoping to put some thoughts to the page soon, but for now enjoy the photo journey of our family-friendly adventure!

Much gratitude and love this week and always,
Jenn

The Light.  

Favorite.  Icelandic horse, water, majestic mountain.

View of the amazing church at sunset in Reykjavik.

Robots!

Silliness from my boy and I.

Harpa Concert Hall

Dancing at Harpa.

Reykjavik knows coffee and hot chocolate.

Yes for friends coming on my adventures!

Reykjavik beauty

Hraunfoss

Some snow fall near the waterfalls

Yoga time with a mountain view.

Our fabulous group! Love them so.  

Steam/Moss/Colors!
Mountains

Moss!

View from a hike

Natural Hot Spring

Beauty and Peace

Mama/Baby Love

Stykkisholmur

My loves

Library of Water meditation

Yoga in the countryside

Soaking up the energy and filling up my Spirit!
Dinner!

Reykjavik Art

My new tattoo that I put a lot of thought into.  Means Look at the Light, with the rune for the Sun.

No comments: