Thursday, February 6, 2014

Winter Wellness Playlist

Hi Loves~ 
I created this for the Winter Wellness Workshop that I did recently with my gal, Steph. I've been using it for regular classes and practice lately too, and well, it's simply nice for a winter day. 

1.  Amiina: Untitled 4
2.  Sigur Ros: Ofbirta
3.  Nils Frahm: Me
4.  Snatam Kaur: Ong Namo
5.  Daughter: The Woods
6.  Olafur Arnalds & Arnor Dan: For Now I am Winter
7.  Bat for Lashes: Winter Fields
8.  Daughter: Winter
9.  Olafur Arnalds: Hands Be Still
10. Olafur Arnalds (Nils Frahm Remix): For Now I am Winter
11. Nils Frahm: Si
12. Sigur Ros: Var
13. Snatam Kaur: Long Time Sun

For my Women's Winter Yin Series that I'm currently running, I've been choosing a different book for each practice and opening to a random page (oracle style) to gather the wisdom of the current moment. They have all so far been in alignment of solitude, acceptance, spirit, and inner consciousness. It's fascinating. Here's a gem from Pema Chodron's Awakening Loving-Kindness:

"Learning to be not too tight and not too loose is an individual journey through which you discover how to find your own balance: how to relax when you find yourself being too rigid; how to become more elegant and precise when you find yourself being too casual." 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm Mario, I'm reaching out to you because of your involvement in the yoga community-I would love to speak with you more! Please email me when you get a chance, thank you! trucillo(dot)mario(at)gmail(dot)com