Last night I taught a public yoga class for the first time since giving birth! That means over 9 months ago...
And let me tell you, it was so needed. I felt at home. I felt that pull of energy that is offered up from my heart every time I step in front of a class. You all know by now what I've been up to since Isak was born. How my little family and I have been living out here on Nantucket for 4 months (and counting) until our house is renovated back in Boston. I haven't had the chance to jump back into teaching yet, so when this opportunity came up to sub for Paul at The Yoga Room, I was all about it. And I love yin. It's the season to begin diving back into a more yin mode.
Anyway, 8 wonderful yoga students showed up and we sank into our joints and tissues with compassion and ease, while listening to this new playlist I conjured up for the occasion.
And students back home? I offered it up to you, too! Happy Halloween everyone!
1. Altt i Guddi: Olof Arnalds
2. We Have a Map of the Piano: Mum
3. Near Light: Olafur Arnalds
4. Virus: Bjork
5. Frysta: Olafur Arnalds
6. Saint Naive: Jonsi
7. What are we Waiting For?: Amiina
8. Agust: Olafur Arnalds
9. Warm: Arms and Sleepers
10. Cosmogony: Bjork
11. This Place is a Shelter: Olafur Arnalds
12. The Beautiful Ones: The Battle of Land and Sea
13. Icicle Sleeve: Jonsi
14. Lag Fyrir Ommu: Olafur Arnalds
15. Thunderbolt: Bjork
16. New Piano Song: Jonsi
17. All the Big Trees: Jonsi & Alex
18. Tomorrow's Song: Olafur Arnalds
19. Indian Summer: Jonsi & Alex