Sunday, August 5, 2012

September Yoga Weekend with me on Nantucket!


Hi friends!  I'm super excited about my upcoming Nantucket yoga trip as it is to be an End of Summer party!  Just before the seasons officially change, we will celebrate our summer's end.  I'm looking for some more beautiful spirits to join us.  Check it out!

Arrive on FridaySept. 14th around mid-day to a healthy lunch and then we will practice yoga late afternoon/early evening before dinner.
SaturdaySept. 15th-- Practice yoga mid-morning after breakfast, then play, converse, be still, rest, eat, shop, explore to your liking...
SundaySept. 16th-- Same as Saturday!
MondaySept. 17th-- Breakfast together one last time and then depart

Price is averaging around $515 per person.  If you can only come 2 of the 3 nights, I can re-work that for you.  If you have children, I can also re-work it as needed.  
There is a great house/cottage (as seen on attached poster) that sleeps 10-12 on 2 floors with comfort.  There is a private apartment that sleeps up to 4.  And then there are some more rooms in the main house of the inn.  

Meals:  I'm providing lunches for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Plus, I will provide breakfast on Monday morning.  An island caterer will make them healthy & organic meals.  You can definitely give requests for your health needs.
I've decided to leave other breakfast and dinner slots open so that we can explore other fun options on the island.  There are tons of great restaurants in town, plus one really nice one within the village of 'Sconset itself.  And the cottages have a kitchen we can use, too.  So, it could be fun one night to cook a big meal together and all chip in...same for breakfasts.

Yoga:  They will be 2 hour practices, totaling in 3 practices for the trip.  It will be slow-medium pace combining hatha breathing and held asanas combined with vinyasa flow technique.  We will practice out on the bluff, weather permitting.  If it's rainy, then we will practice in the large living room of the main house!  If you have mats, bring them, otherwise I will work something out to provide some mats.  You don't have to have an intense yoga practice already.  I welcome beginners, partners who have never tried yoga (or simply want to watch), kids....

Extra activities:  My lovely friend, Sandy, will be on hand all weekend participating in the yoga and possibly even providing some soothing assist massage during savasana one day.  You can schedule a Thai Massage with her at any time during the weekend.  She's an amazing healer, energy worker, artistic human being and spirit.  
On top of that, one day we will go see my friend's farm, called Faraway Farm for a picnic.  We'll take our lunches on the afternoon with the best weather outlook, and go get a tour of their animals and sweetness.
And, I will have a special treat for each guest from my favorite local chocolate, tea, spice shop.
**If you'd like to get around on bike, I will organize ahead of time to have bikes delivered to our cottages for your arrival.  There is a bike path to take and explore the island.  
Otherwise, there are some tram services at that time, and taxis.  We can discuss more transport options as needed.  

Those of you with kids/families:  You are welcome, too!  My one year old and husband will be in attendance with me, of course.  I now know the island rental places for kid's equipment pretty well.  We can rent pack n plays, bike seats, strollers, high chairs, etc.  And I also have connections for babysitters for either during the yoga sessions and/or so you can go out at night!

I think that sums it all up for the most part.  We're just about one month away from it, so check your calendars and let me know as soon as you can!  Email for a spot and then I can send you my PayPal link for you to make your deposit.  Many, many thanks for helping me make this event a possibility!  

Much light & love,
Jenn

www.yoginijennfalk.com

--I took these pictures of 'Sconset when I was there a couple of weeks ago!


No comments: