Friday, May 17, 2013

New Post is up on EJ, plus DISCOUNT for my retreat


Here is my new personal piece just published on ElephantJournal.com on being vulnerable to the struggle or experiences in your life that will help you become more empowered!  

It's inspired by my dear friend, Mel, in Santa Fe who is working through Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Also for my Grandma in Pittsburgh hanging tough through Leukemia!  And a yogini friend, Caitlin, taking on breast cancer in Nantucket.  
And it's really for everyone.  For YOU.  We all go through these struggles, transitions, new feelings in our bodies and emotions.  I hope you can connect and enjoy the words.  

Feel free to comment just under the post on the EJ site, as well as share!  The more it gets shared or viewed and commented, then the better chances it can help or connect with more people who view the site.  

My many thanks, and cheers to all of our healing!  

With this, it's just one week until I lead my Yoga Retreat to Mexico!  It'll be my first time away from my son (who is now 26 months old) and I'm excited to nourish my spirit by teaching what I love and getting some real, solid sleep!  This trip was a catalyst for the post I just wrote on EJ and I just know it will be a magical and empowering experience.  
SO, I'm offering a discount to anyone who signs up last minute between now and Thursday of the coming week!  Email me directly if you're interested.  
jpyogini@gmail.com



http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/05/finding-empowerment-through-vulnerability/


No comments: