Wednesday, May 15, 2013

End of MAY classes and Events!

Okay, so I'm back from an amazing 4 days in Santa Fe, NM visiting dear friends in their new hometown.  It was my family's first time to that lovely city and it was fun to see it with friends!  We ate some yummy food, hunted for turquoise jewelry, sat in the sun, watched the old railyard trains with my boy, looked at art, and took 2 yoga classes.  You can view some of my photos from there on Instagram.  ;)

I'm teaching my usual 6:00 flow tonight (5/15) at Karma Yoga Studio-Harvard, and also my Sunday morning classes there (10:15 hatha and 11:45 flow).  Plus, this coming Tuesday (5/21) morning Flow at 9:30am at Bow Street Yoga.

In addition:

THIS Friday, May 17th, I'm co-teaching a BENEFIT class with Larisa Forman, Kate Greer, and Nicole Burrill to support our yogini friend, Caitlin Marcoux of Nantucket, who is totally rocking her journey with breast cancer.  Join us from 6:00-7:15pm for a hatha flow mix of a class that will combine all of our supportive and loving energies in Caitlin's honor.  
At Karma Yoga-Harvard Sq. 
*If you can't make it, you can still donate here! 

Mama Friends:  This Saturday, May 18th is my next Yoga for Mamas session in my home studio space.  I have 1-2 spots left for any mama who'd like to join for some rejuvenating yoga and then tea, chocolate, and chatting post-class.  10:00-noon for $25
email me at jpyogini@gmail.com 

*Also, I'm subbing the Prenatal Class at Karma Yoga-Harvard this Monday, 5/20, at 5:45pm.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--After Tuesday, I'll be heading away for my Mexico Yoga Retreat to Xinalani!  
There is still room for 1-2 more people, just in case you get the last minute urge or that last minute tax return check...

My subs will be:
Wednesday, 5/22- An Li Liu for my 6:00 @ Karma
Sunday, 5/26- Rachel Barringer for both my 10:15 and 11:45 @ Karma
Tuesday, 5/28- Rob Phillips for my 9:30 @ Bow Street
Wednesday, 5/29- An Li for the 6:00 @Karma
Sunday, 6/2- Rachel Barringer for both classes again @ Karma

I'll see everyone at regularly scheduled programming on Tuesday, 6/3 for my 9:30 @ Bow Street.  

*And, mark your calendars for the upcoming Herbstalk event here in Somerville, June 8-9th!  I'll be there volunteering and taking herbal classes/shopping the marketplace.  

Cheers to your end of May and end of Spring!  



No comments: