Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shout Out to Iceland Artists


In honor of the Iceland Airwaves Music Festival that is taking place right now and into the weekend...I am posting some of my old playlists from the past year chalk full of Icelandic music.  

My Iceland Prep Mix, from April '08:
1. Amiina - Seoul
2. Bjork - Isobel Remix
3. Sigur Ros- Hafsol
4. Seabear- Cat Piano
5. Gus Gus- Purple
6. Bjork- Possibly Maybe Remix
7. Gus Gus- Barry
8. Sigur Ros- Refur
9. Seabear- I Sing I Swim
10. Mum- Green Grass of Tunnel
11. Sigur Ros- Rafmagnid Buid
12. Sigur Ros- Svo Hljott
13. Sigur Ros- O Fridur
14. Amiina- Glamur

SOS Mix from May '08:
1. Seabear- Hands Remember
2. Olafur Arnalds- Fok
3. Borko- Spoonstabberinn
4. Bloodgroup- Red Egypt
5. Borko- Continental Love
6. Bloodgroup- Hips Again
7. Bloodgroup- Rain
8. Mr. Silla & Mongoose- How Do You
9. "        "                   "        -Do Not Know
10.  "     "                  "         -Organ Deviltry
11. Borko- Dingdong Kingdom
12. Sigur Ros- Agaetis Byrjun (live)
13.      "      "  -  Untitled #3
14.     "       "   - Andvari

More music lists to come...

2 comments:

Sam Maritan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlyn Clark said...

Hey Jenn!
Thanks for all your support today! Also, I love that you included your play lists in your blog! I try to keep my ears to the ground for new music, but girl, you're way more "with it" than I am!

See you in class!
Caitlyn

PS: I just posted this exact comment logged in from my moms computer. Oops! :)